Monday, September 19, 2005

Flying Home

I'm on flight 33 from Amsterdam to Seattle. Its a 10 hour flight and I'm on my second movie. The first was really good (Lords of Dogtown) and I cried at the end. I like it when a movie touches you...just not when you have 200 people on an Airbus 300 watching you do itas there is no context since everyone is watching or doing something different. That's okay..I'm human.

I had the chicken and skipped all the hydrogenated breads, crackers and nasty-plastic-looking deserts. I supplemented with a yummy clif bar.

Well after I get off the plane I must catch another plane to Tucson until I will finally reach my destination in 15 hours of flying. My best bud Suze is greeting me at the airport to give a hug, take my bike and exchange luggage (play baggage to work baggage). I owe her big...but I did manage to get her a really cool jersey from the top of Alpe d' Huez...a mere pittance or nothing of what her frienship means to me.

So...with this email I will conclude my online journal of Picard's 2005 Tour de France. I do plan to tour again next year with a larger group (say 4-5) selected, hand-picked individuals. Also...check back to this site in about7 days when I've posted all the pictures to go with these stories.

Bwon Jure,
Ohva Wah,
Wah la,
Tah tah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home